We are almost done with just one final bash to see in the new year. I’m sure many of us will be celebrating the start of 2013 in some way or another. It has been a tough year for small business and many have struggled through the difficult economic climate and conservative consumer sentiment much of which can still be attributed to the fallout from the GFC.
If you do a little research on what the experts predict for 2013 you’ll find a lot of interesting topics. There is no crystal ball that can tell you what will happen. One thing I do know with the fast pace of technological progress there will be more change and new challenges for all small businesses. This will also bring new opportunities and productivity improvements.
So looking forward to the new year, here are the 5 most viewed posts for 2012 on this blog “A Passion for Small Business”.
- Lessons from entrepreneurial failure – Some of the early lessons I learnt from an entrepreneurial venture.
- 10 Signs Youre an Entrepreneur – A repost from YFS Magazine article
- I was shocked by my own ignorance – Something to keep in mind when developing and marketing advertising and communication plans
- Don’t get caught with your pants down! – This is all about risk management and mitigation planning for the small business.
- More lessons from entrepreneurial failure – More tough lessons in building a business.
As a final note for the year, I’d like to thank all of you, readers and followers of “A Passion for Small Business” for your comments and support throughout this year. It is you that bring value to this blog and inspire me to find and produce relevant and appropriate information to share. Thank you.
I hope you all have a successful and prosperous 2013.