It’s the end of the world as we know it… @dongrgic R.E.M
It is a full scale social revolution. So some questions:
- Do you have accounts on all the current social media?
- Are you active and post content?
- Do you respond to others?
- Do you use rich media like photos and video?
This where we are headed fast. For leaders of organizations, do your employees see that you get it? Are you there and relevant? Are you willing to be open?
The future is here and now. Imagine it is the year 2017. Other leaders have been part of the social revolution for years. You decide to start. Will it be too late then?
- The social revolution is a trust revolution (customerthink.com)
- Dreamforce 2012: Businesses must prepare for social revolution (itpro.co.uk)
- Dreamforce 2012 Keynote (slideshare.net)
- Salesforce.com’s Benioff fine-tunes social enterprise, revolution rhetoric (zdnet.com)